Sunday, November 16, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Fashion Goes Rock!




H A P 2nd B I R H D A Y  FASHION GOES ROCK! :))


Hey there fashion lovers! This day is special to me, so here comes a mini flashback! 

It took me quite some time to realize that I can turn two of my favourite hobbies into a daily activity that fulfills me and at the same time allows me to interact with others who share the same interests! Thus, two years ago I finally decided to create Fashion Goes Rock! a blog combining two of my greatest loves: fashion & music

Here haute couture and ready-to-wear from Milan, Paris, London & New York runways meet street style and fast-fashion brands! Of course, Athens couldn't be missing from the fashion scene with the Athens Exclusive Designers Week, which is the official fashion week of Greece, held twice a year! So, under the section AXDW you can find photos, videos and exclusive interviews with designers participating in this event! You can also keep up-to-date with fashion events, fashion trends and beauty news in the sections Events, Trend Spotting and Beauty respectively. Also, get inspo from the Editorials and Inspiring sections! Listen to my favourite alternative rock and rock music while looking at the styles I personally love wearing included in Style Stories! 

Once again I'd like to thank from the bottom of my heart each and every one of you for following my blog, for your love and your support! I really hope that all of you find an outlet to express your hobby in a more creative/interactive way like I did! Give it a shot and, believe me, you'll see how fulfilling it is! :))

xo

Elina P.

0 comments: